duron 1800 applebred

I want to overclock my duron applebred 1800Mhz: it's possible a frequency of
2700 mhz (13.5 multiplier X 200 Mhz fsb)?
The motherboard is an Asrock K7VT6

Thanks
Hellblazer

--
"Vivi come se dovessi morire domani. Impara come se dovessi vivere per
sempre".

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:59:29 +0000, Hellblazer wrote:

> I want to overclock my duron applebred 1800Mhz: it's possible a frequency of
> 2700 mhz (13.5 multiplier X 200 Mhz fsb)?
> The motherboard is an Asrock K7VT6

That's pushing the limits of the cpu, but you might get there with some
supercool cpu cooling like LN or something similar. i wouldn't think it
possible on air or water (unless the water is superchilled). You can
probably reach 13.5x166 or so easily though with decent air cooling.