Paul

Splendid

when i use winbond hardware doctor it flashes up a warning about the voltage

"+3.3v has exceed limit"

the lower limit is set for 3.10 but is reading 2.90. I've tried adjusting
the lower limit but when i exit the program it resets back to 3.10

does anyone know how to solve the problem? as i think it's whats causing my
computer to keep rebooting by itself

thanks

new power supply or motherboard, depends on which voltage
regulator is bad..

some support