ASUS

I juste baught a ASUS Motherboard A7N8X and a processor AMD XP 3000+ . I
need help to get the right configuration in the Bios . I am trying to play
some game like Call of Duty but it freeze , why.I have a ATI 128 mag.thanks.

Ed

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:58:53 -0500, "Sylvain P"
<locutus2004@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I juste baught a ASUS Motherboard A7N8X and a processor AMD XP 3000+ . I
>need help to get the right configuration in the Bios . I am trying to play
>some game like Call of Duty but it freeze , why.I have a ATI 128 mag.thanks.

There are two XP 3000+'s.

[Barton 3000+ 333 FSB]
OPN: AXDA3000DKV4D
CPU External Freq.: 166MHz
CPU Frequency Multiple: AUTO or 13.0x

[Barton 3000+ 400 FSB]
OPN: AXDA3000DKV4E
CPU External Freq.: 200MHz
CPU Frequency Multiple: AUTO or 10.5x

Update video drivers?
Ed

Sylvain P wrote:
> I juste baught a ASUS Motherboard A7N8X and a processor AMD XP 3000+ . I
> need help to get the right configuration in the Bios . I am trying to play
> some game like Call of Duty but it freeze , why.I have a ATI 128 mag.thanks.

this site can be trusted ... just posted this same link for another
builder ...
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=155935

good hunting
--
Convert & Proud Adopter of ...
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 & my new favorite Browser ... FireFox 1.0