I try to load a game on to my xps, and i get a pop-up thats says:
C:/proga 1/symantec/s32evnt1.dll an installable device driver failed Dll
initialization

i don't know what that means and i don't know how to fix it, can someone
help me out? please...

You have an issue with your norton/symantec product.

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

stoni Wrote:
> I try to load a game on to my xps, and i get a pop-up thats says:
> C:/proga 1/symantec/s32evnt1.dll an installable device driver failed
> Dll
> initialization
>
> i don't know what that means and i don't know how to fix it, can
> someone
> help me out? please...

Hi

Go here: http://tinyurl.com/2pcnz