can't print address labels on R800

Please help. I have an XP Home operating system and I can't print my
address labels, created in Word, on my new Epson R800. Even Epson
tech support can't help me. Same trouble on the replacement printer
they sent me. I can't even print it on a plain page document. I
have no trouble printing anything else. Did anyone out there have
success printing labels on an R800? Any suggestions? Thanks.
Tammy

Thank you Rob. Your suggestion prompted me to contact Avery tech
support. It took them about 4 minutes to solve the printing issue,
which by the way...after my 2nd tech support call to Epson, they just
gave up on. End result - I needed to change the Print Options
(defalt tray) setting to 'sheet' (not 'use printer settings'). It
was reading it as a CD/DVD for some reason. I love what you can
learn from forums such as this. :lol: