Video Capture Cards

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp,alt.,comp.hardware (More info?)

Which video capture card would you experts recommend for me to use to
transfer VHS movies to DVD? I only want acceptable quality so I can
watch them with one player. My budget is limited. Should I use
composite in, ie, Video and L,R audio:?

jmonahan@nospamev1.net wrote:
> Which video capture card would you experts recommend for me to use to
> transfer VHS movies to DVD? I only want acceptable quality so I can
> watch them with one player. My budget is limited. Should I use
> composite in, ie, Video and L,R audio:?

Try Pinnacle Systems ... their Studio hardware/software combo's are
terrific.
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/Category.asp?Category_ID=1&openFamily=1&Langue_id=7

--
Convert & Proud Adopter of ...
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 & my new favorite Browser ... FireFox 1.0