Video Capture Cards

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp,alt.,comp.hardware (More info?)

Which video capture card would you experts recommend for me to use to
transfer VHS movies to DVD? I only want acceptable quality so I can
watch them with one player. My budget is limited. Should I use
composite in, ie, Video and L,R audio:?
1 answer Last reply
More about video capture cards
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp,alt.,comp.hardware (More info?)

    jmonahan@nospamev1.net wrote:
    > Which video capture card would you experts recommend for me to use to
    > transfer VHS movies to DVD? I only want acceptable quality so I can
    > watch them with one player. My budget is limited. Should I use
    > composite in, ie, Video and L,R audio:?

    Try Pinnacle Systems ... their Studio hardware/software combo's are
    terrific.
    http://www.pinnaclesys.com/Category.asp?Category_ID=1&openFamily=1&Langue_id=7

    --
    Convert & Proud Adopter of ...
    Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 & my new favorite Browser ... FireFox 1.0

AMD Hardware Video Capture Overclocking