WTB Thermalright axl800 in Canada?

metoo

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2004

They don't carry it any more as of yesterday.
metooo

Kill Bill wrote:
> "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>
>>"metoo" <metoo@telus.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Where can get a Thermalright AXL800 in Canada?
>>
>>http://www.ncix.com/search/?quicksearch=alx-800
>>

> Good rep too. http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2064.html

What are you looking at? I see this:

This item is not yet available but you can pre-order this now. We will ship
this product as soon as it's available. The final price is subject to
change. You will not be charged for this item until it's shipped.

"metoo" <metoo@telus.net> wrote in message news:hg2Dd.405$L_6.48@edtnps91...
> They don't carry it any more as of yesterday.
> metooo
>

> Kill Bill wrote:
>> "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote in message
>>
>>>"metoo" <metoo@telus.net> wrote in message

>>>http://www.ncix.com/search/?quicksearch=alx-800
>>>

>> Good rep too. http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2064.html

metoo

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2004

I went to the burnaby store Yesterday and asked if I could order one. I
was told that it was not being carried any more.

Metooo