I ran diskmgmt to be able to use my 400G harddisk some time ago. (I don't
remember if it was SP1 or SP2).
Then my boot disk crashed (a 60G).
I replaced the bootdisk and now I can't find my 400G disk (the system says
it's not formatted)
What To Do ?????
/Lasse

Andy

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:15:19 GMT, "PreachDad"
<lassenilsson8@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I ran diskmgmt to be able to use my 400G harddisk some time ago. (I don't
>remember if it was SP1 or SP2).
>Then my boot disk crashed (a 60G).
>I replaced the bootdisk and now I can't find my 400G disk (the system says
>it's not formatted)
>What To Do ?????

After you reinstall the operating system, make sure you apply service
pack 1 or 2.