Lexmark Laser printer questions

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 30, 2004 9:08:56 AM

I bought a Lexmark e232 laser printer and I cant seem to find too many
reviews for it on Google. Does anyone else have this printer who can
relate their experiences with it? Also can anyone tell me about their
experiences with Lexmark laser printers in general, expecially
concerning reliability, drum and toner life, ease and cost of
replacement drim and toner? I know from posts in this newsgroup that
Lexmark ink jets have very expensive ink and have reliability problems
and are not recommended. Thanks.
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 4:49:25 AM

Here's a review. Seemed like they thought it was good printer. I have a
Lexmark Optra R I got on Ebay for $50 and love it. Print tons of stuff and
no problems. Far better than any HP I have used. I buy my cartridges on Ebay
check them out for a real deal on toner.
http://informationweek.desktoppipeline.com/howto/showAr...

"Tom Mislewski" <junkthis@nospammers.com> wrote in message
> I bought a Lexmark e232 laser printer and I cant seem to find too many
> reviews for it on Google. Does anyone else have this printer who can
> relate their experiences with it? Also can anyone tell me about their
> experiences with Lexmark laser printers in general, expecially
> concerning reliability, drum and toner life, ease and cost of
> replacement drim and toner? I know from posts in this newsgroup that
> Lexmark ink jets have very expensive ink and have reliability problems
> and are not recommended. Thanks.

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 6:58:20 AM

On 30 Jul 2004 05:08:56 +0500, "Tom Mislewski"
<junkthis@nospammers.com> wrote:

>I bought a Lexmark e232 laser printer and I cant seem to find too many
>reviews for it on Google. Does anyone else have this printer who can
>relate their experiences with it? Also can anyone tell me about their
>experiences with Lexmark laser printers in general, expecially
>concerning reliability, drum and toner life, ease and cost of
>replacement drim and toner? I know from posts in this newsgroup that
>Lexmark ink jets have very expensive ink and have reliability problems
>and are not recommended. Thanks.

Reliability approaches zero. Lifetime is usually short. That's my
experience with a department that bought 15 of them.

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

I'd like to thank Bob Fallona and Hecate for their help in answering my
question about Lexmark laser printers.
!