Information website gone

If you have my old verizon url bookmarked, please replace it with the one
below. Verizon killed the old one again because they are morons and this
time they completely wiped the account. They told me I'd only be down a
few hours switching from dsl to fiber on the 25th. The new url in my sig
line is my personal server currently on dsl. Plenty fast enough for the
text pages even at only 128K. Fios will be 5/2M.

http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.htm

Glad to see it live on.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

Cheers wes i was gonna blame you for the old one not workin;)