Seeking Historic MAME Versions/ROM sets

I am gathering historic versions of Mame/XMAME/MESS for archival
purposes. I've had good luck on my own, but it is difficult to locate
versions posted prior to the year 2000.

For Official Mame, I am looking for v0.36b10 - v0.36b16, the ones with
the Pong emulation and the gambling machine emulations. If you have the
source archives or diff files for these versions, I would like a copy.

For XMAME I am looking for all versions prior to v0.36b14, except for
v0.35.3 which I have already located. Keep in mind that source RPM
files for Redhat Linux systems typically contain unaltered source code
archives and may be a useful resource.

For MESS, I'm not finding much for source versions prior to v0.80.

Last, I am looking for sets of MAME CD/DVDs with the ROMs for various
points in MAME's evolution -- particularly the 0.3x versions where
there were many major changes (i.e. color proms) in a short period of
time.

If you can help me with any of these items please respond via e-mail.
3 answers Last reply
More about seeking historic mame versions sets

    > For Official Mame, I am looking for v0.36b10 - v0.36b16, the ones
    with
    > the Pong emulation and the gambling machine emulations. If you have
    the
    > source archives or diff files for these versions, I would like a
    copy.

    http://www.mame.net/oldmame.html

    You can't get v0.36b10 - v0.36b16 from there.

    oopsi..yeah.....anyway.....I don't think there is any sense in
    collecting old mame sources anyway 8)

Video Games