CD/DVD Drive Not Detected

Although a systems check says my cd/dvd drive is installed and working fine,
neither winamp or Sonic DigitalMedia LE detect a suitable drive when
commanded to burn a disc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about drive detected

    Have you tried to update or upgrade your Winamp ver? Sonic DigitalMedia LE ver?
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php
    As a last resort you might have to update the CD-DVD drives firmware?
    http://www.iomagic.com/Firmware/NeroInfotool/neroinfotool.html
    Or try Nero trial ware to see if it is worth it..
    http://www.nero.com/en/nero-prog.php
    Hope this helps..
    j;-j

    "Not A Genius" wrote:

    > Although a systems check says my cd/dvd drive is installed and working fine,
    > neither winamp or Sonic DigitalMedia LE detect a suitable drive when
    > commanded to burn a disc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CD-Rom DVD Drives Windows XP