Driver for Frontech JIL 0313 internal modem required

I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I hope this is the right group to put this post up in.

TIA,

Neil

Malke

Neil.Shastri@gmail.com wrote:

> I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>
> I hope this is the right group to put this post up in.

Here are plenty of links to start you on your research:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Frontech+JIL+0313+modem+drivers&btnG=Google+Search

If you can't find the drivers, consider replacing the modem with a new
one. Internal modems are very inexpensive.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Did you try these sites? DriverGuide.com has a Driver Request Board. In case
they do not have the driver you want in their database, you can post a
request and see if another user has it.
http://www.driverguide.com/
http://downloads.driverheaven.net/index.htm