Need help IDing T-Bred A or B

I have an AthXP that has the following stamping on it:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/ebay/amd1.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a T-Bred B or A. Can anybody confirm? Google
groups doesn't pull up a code deciphering post.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training
2 answers Last reply

    "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <phil_leeIHEARTBASHGUARDS@hotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:vBYLd.36$FI4.6@fe07.usenetserver.com...
    >I have an AthXP that has the following stamping on it:
    >
    > http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/ebay/amd1.jpg
    >
    > I'm not sure if this is a T-Bred B or A. Can anybody confirm? Google
    > groups doesn't pull up a code deciphering post.

    DKV3C with a stepping code ending in A id's it as an A core Tbred.
    http://geek.com/procspec/amd/thoroughbred.htm

    Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
    > I have an AthXP that has the following stamping on it:
    >
    > http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/ebay/amd1.jpg
    >
    > I'm not sure if this is a T-Bred B or A. Can anybody confirm? Google
    > groups doesn't pull up a code deciphering post.

    It's an "A" core. You can confirm on this web site:

    http://www.hwspirit.com/tools.php

    --
    FRH

AMD Overclocking