Need help IDing T-Bred A or B

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
February 2, 2005 7:23:55 AM

I have an AthXP that has the following stamping on it:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/ebay/amd1.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a T-Bred B or A. Can anybody confirm? Google
groups doesn't pull up a code deciphering post.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

More about : iding bred

February 2, 2005 7:57:07 AM

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <phil_leeIHEARTBASHGUARDS@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:vBYLd.36$FI4.6@fe07.usenetserver.com...
>I have an AthXP that has the following stamping on it:
>
> http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/ebay/amd1.jpg
>
> I'm not sure if this is a T-Bred B or A. Can anybody confirm? Google
> groups doesn't pull up a code deciphering post.

DKV3C with a stepping code ending in A id's it as an A core Tbred.
http://geek.com/procspec/amd/thoroughbred.htm
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
February 2, 2005 7:58:04 AM

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> I have an AthXP that has the following stamping on it:
>
> http://plaza.ufl.edu/phillee/ebay/amd1.jpg
>
> I'm not sure if this is a T-Bred B or A. Can anybody confirm? Google
> groups doesn't pull up a code deciphering post.

It's an "A" core. You can confirm on this web site:

http://www.hwspirit.com/tools.php

--
FRH
!