Keyboard problems driving me nuts!

My laptop which is a Pavilion zv5200 has some keyboard issues. When i am
typing messages, sometimes the words will freeze in mid-sentence and then in
a few seconds the words i have typed appear, but letters are missing. Also
in games, keys will "stick" down, not physicaly, but I take my finger of the
key, yet the action contintues. I have disabled all accesability options,
and hardware is up to date, please help!

Sun

Have your laptop checked out at a service centre..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User