Hello,
I have a problem that I hope can be fixed.

After my computer has been on for a while, it will freeze for a period
for about 10 seconds. Then it will be fine for a minute. This will
repeat untill I turn off my computer. As it freezes, I can still type
and it will apper when the computer unfreezes.
Someone please help me, it is very fusterating when i try to do work.
:(
Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan_872

Tron014

Hi Dan
only a guess but your processor might be running a little hot, had the same problem years ago with an amd 333, did the samething.