Duplicate Windows to another hardware configuration

Hi,

How can I duplicate an installation of Windows 2003/Exchange 2003, to
another machine having a different hardware configuration.

Thanks,

Joffrey NGUYEN DINH
N. Schlumberger

Windows 2003 is a server version of Windows. Please repost the the correct
forum.