kamal

I just bought a wireless keyboard. But the wireless keyboard does not have
the green lights that indicate caps lock, num lock and scroll lock.

the software that came with my pc shows 3 icons in system tray to indicate
caps lock, num lock and scroll lock.

Anyone know any free software to indicate using a on screen display message
instead of those 3 systray icons.

Thanks.

Kamal wrote:
> I just bought a wireless keyboard. But the wireless keyboard does not
> have the green lights that indicate caps lock, num lock and scroll
> lock.
> the software that came with my pc shows 3 icons in system tray to
> indicate caps lock, num lock and scroll lock.
>
> Anyone know any free software to indicate using a on screen display
> message instead of those 3 systray icons.
>
> Thanks.

Look on the wireless transmitter for the key symbols and LEDs.