Cingular CSD PC to Private Network via Samsung X427

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
July 18, 2004 11:46:38 PM

I've been try to connect from my PC (tethered to my Samsung X427) to a
private network to receive my email with no success.

Is there a special string I need to input for dialing? Any suggestions?
July 19, 2004 1:57:41 AM

"Richie" <mbc@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> I've been try to connect from my PC (tethered to my Samsung X427) to a
> private network to receive my email with no success.
>
> Is there a special string I need to input for dialing? Any suggestions?

You need to give us more information. Are you signed up to Media Works? Can
you connect to the internet from your PC and phone, but not you private
network?
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 19, 2004 4:49:19 AM

I signed up for Wireless Internet at $3.99 per month.
I cannot access the Net from my computer, nor my private network.

news:p nCKc.6003$pR5.705@fe2.texas.rr.com...

!