Zapper

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2005

Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks

--
zapper

Pioneer?

some support

"zapper" <zapper.1vv2dm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

| Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all
the blank dvds
| this writer will write to without problems please ?
thanks

| --
| zapper

peter

Let Google be your friend.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2076_4249_277206650,00.html

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

zapper wrote:
> Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
> this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks

Good luck. There is no consistency in DVD (or even CD-R) media
since they are batch manufactured. There is never any guarantee
that one batch will perform exactly the same as another, even
from the same manufacturer. The solution is to trial-and-error
and then stock up on the particular brand and batch that worked
the best.