dvd writer help please

Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks

--
zapper
3 answers Last reply

    Pioneer?

    some support

    "zapper" <zapper.1vv2dm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    | Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all
    the blank dvds
    | this writer will write to without problems please ?
    thanks

    | --
    | zapper

    Let Google be your friend.

    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2076_4249_277206650,00.html

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada

    zapper wrote:
    > Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
    > this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks

    Good luck. There is no consistency in DVD (or even CD-R) media
    since they are batch manufactured. There is never any guarantee
    that one batch will perform exactly the same as another, even
    from the same manufacturer. The solution is to trial-and-error
    and then stock up on the particular brand and batch that worked
    the best.

Hardware DVD Writers Microsoft Windows XP