  • DVD Writers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 24, 2005 3:45:41 PM

Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks

--
zapper

More about : dvd writer

Anonymous
September 24, 2005 3:45:42 PM

Pioneer?

some support

"zapper" <zapper.1vv2dm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

| Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all
the blank dvds
| this writer will write to without problems please ?
thanks

| --
| zapper
September 24, 2005 3:45:42 PM

Let Google be your friend.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2076_4...

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"zapper" <zapper.1vv2dm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
> this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks
>

> --
> zapper
Anonymous
September 24, 2005 3:45:42 PM

zapper wrote:
> Im buying a pioneer110 dvd writer can anyone tell me all the blank dvds
> this writer will write to without problems please ? thanks

Good luck. There is no consistency in DVD (or even CD-R) media
since they are batch manufactured. There is never any guarantee
that one batch will perform exactly the same as another, even
from the same manufacturer. The solution is to trial-and-error
and then stock up on the particular brand and batch that worked
the best.
!