Buck Rogers now works in 96u2

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Buck Rogers now works in 96u2, but what was broken in the previous
build(s)/version(s)? I couldnt find any information on the fix, but I am
pleased it is :)
--
MCR
MAME(TM) - History In The Making...

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Sune Salminen wrote:
> MCR wrote:
>
>>Buck Rogers now works in 96u2, but what was broken in the previous
>>build(s)/version(s)? I couldnt find any information on the fix, but I
>>am pleased it is :)
>

> Twisty reported it:
> http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=mametesters
>
> -Sune

Thank you Twisty!

--

Sune Salminen wrote:
> MCR wrote:
>
>>Buck Rogers now works in 96u2, but what was broken in the previous
>>build(s)/version(s)? I couldnt find any information on the fix, but I
>>am pleased it is :)
>

> Twisty reported it:
> http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=mametesters
>
> -Sune

and you too Sune... sorry!

--
MCR
MAME(TM) - History In The Making...
documentation, decryping, developing and playing games!

Mac

On Thu, 19 May 2005 11:51:33 GMT, MCR <mark.coleman10@nospamntlworld.co.uk> wrote:

>Buck Rogers now works in 96u2, but what was broken in the previous
>build(s)/version(s)? I couldnt find any information on the fix, but I am
>pleased it is :)

According to: http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/buckrog

additional information
WIP:

* 0.96u2: Nathan Woods rewrote 8255 PPI mode 2 support, and hooked 8255
to Buck Rogers properly.
Mac