processor

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
AXMG2600FQQ4C
Z577342A50601
IDYHA 0502RPMW
4 answers Last reply
More about processor

    Hi
    You have a mobile XP processor XP2600 rating
    made week 02 year 2005
    stepping code probably IQYHA not IDYHA

    Smiffy
    "LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote in message news:37upmoF5gfdcvU1@individual.net...
    > Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
    > AXMG2600FQQ4C
    > Z577342A50601
    > IDYHA 0502RPMW

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    AMD Athlon XP Mobile Barton
    2600+
    2133MHZ
    OPGA package
    1.45V
    100°C Max temp
    512K L2 cache
    266 FSB
    47 watt
    made the second week of 2005

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:05:07 -0600, "LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
    >AXMG2600FQQ4C
    >Z577342A50601
    >IDYHA 0502RPMW
    ~~~~~~
    Bait for spammers:
    root@localhost
    postmaster@localhost
    admin@localhost
    abuse@localhost
    postmaster@[127.0.0.1]
    uce@ftc.gov
    ~~~~~~
    Remove "spamless" to email me.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    Hi,
    Just a statement.......overclocking is not a guarantee, not ALL chips will
    overclock, I got my Barton core 2500+ running at 3200+ speeds (fsb is @ 200)
    but, I did not EXPECT it to do that.....I hoped it would as most do, but as
    I said no guarantees! Have you tried a different chip just to make sure that
    it is not your CPU that will not accept the faster speeds?
    Good Luck,
    Bitsbucket

    "LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
    > AXMG2600FQQ4C
    > Z577342A50601
    > IDYHA 0502RPMW

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    I am sorry,
    I posted to the wrong place, please forgive me.
    bitsbucket

    "Bitsbucket" <userofthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Just a statement.......overclocking is not a guarantee, not ALL chips will
    > overclock, I got my Barton core 2500+ running at 3200+ speeds (fsb is @
    > 200) but, I did not EXPECT it to do that.....I hoped it would as most do,
    > but as I said no guarantees! Have you tried a different chip just to make
    > sure that it is not your CPU that will not accept the faster speeds?
    > Good Luck,
    > Bitsbucket
    >

    > "LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
    >> AXMG2600FQQ4C
    >> Z577342A50601
    >> IDYHA 0502RPMW

AMD Hardware Overclocking Processors