processor

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
February 21, 2005 4:05:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
AXMG2600FQQ4C
Z577342A50601
IDYHA 0502RPMW

More about : processor

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
February 21, 2005 10:45:25 PM

Hi
You have a mobile XP processor XP2600 rating
made week 02 year 2005
stepping code probably IQYHA not IDYHA

Smiffy
"LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote in message news:37upmoF5gfdcvU1@individual.net...
> Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
> AXMG2600FQQ4C
> Z577342A50601
> IDYHA 0502RPMW

February 22, 2005 1:42:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

AMD Athlon XP Mobile Barton
2600+
2133MHZ
OPGA package
1.45V
100°C Max temp
512K L2 cache
266 FSB
47 watt
made the second week of 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:05:07 -0600, "LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
>AXMG2600FQQ4C
>Z577342A50601
>IDYHA 0502RPMW
~~~~~~
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost
postmaster@localhost
admin@localhost
abuse@localhost
postmaster@[127.0.0.1]
uce@ftc.gov
~~~~~~
Remove "spamless" to email me.
a b K Overclocking
March 9, 2005 2:49:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Hi,
Just a statement.......overclocking is not a guarantee, not ALL chips will
overclock, I got my Barton core 2500+ running at 3200+ speeds (fsb is @ 200)
but, I did not EXPECT it to do that.....I hoped it would as most do, but as
I said no guarantees! Have you tried a different chip just to make sure that
it is not your CPU that will not accept the faster speeds?
Good Luck,
Bitsbucket

"LazyA" <mjaamo@runstone.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean?? Thanks in advance, Mike
> AXMG2600FQQ4C
> Z577342A50601
> IDYHA 0502RPMW

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
March 10, 2005 12:26:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

I am sorry,
I posted to the wrong place, please forgive me.
bitsbucket

!