question about mouse/keyboard combo

September 29, 2005 10:12:59 PM

I'm wondering if it's possible to get a keyboard that has some kind of
mouse courser control built in and use it in conjuntion to the mouse,
sort of a redundancy, or if those kinds of keyboards would take over
the mouse input/control. I'd like to be able to use both at once.
September 29, 2005 10:52:48 PM

gregf@kcls.org wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's possible to get a keyboard that has some kind of
> mouse courser control built in and use it in conjuntion to the mouse,
> sort of a redundancy, or if those kinds of keyboards would take over
> the mouse input/control. I'd like to be able to use both at once.

There are keyboards with trackballs built in. Here's an example:
http://store.yahoo.com/pckeyboards/ontheball.html

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers