question about mouse/keyboard combo

I'm wondering if it's possible to get a keyboard that has some kind of
mouse courser control built in and use it in conjuntion to the mouse,
sort of a redundancy, or if those kinds of keyboards would take over
the mouse input/control. I'd like to be able to use both at once.
1 answer Last reply
More about question mouse keyboard combo

    gregf@kcls.org wrote:

    > I'm wondering if it's possible to get a keyboard that has some kind of
    > mouse courser control built in and use it in conjuntion to the mouse,
    > sort of a redundancy, or if those kinds of keyboards would take over
    > the mouse input/control. I'd like to be able to use both at once.

    There are keyboards with trackballs built in. Here's an example:
    http://store.yahoo.com/pckeyboards/ontheball.html

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers