The mother board of my hp laptop died. I have another laptop (Dell).
Any ideas how I can transfer the data on the hard disk of the old hp to
the new Dell? Thanks

You need to buy an external (USB?) case (2.5") for the hard disk from the HP
laptop. Put that HD into the case, connect to the Dell, use.... Possibly
take ownership of files and folder on the hd, if it's formatted NTFS.

--
Tumppi
Reply to group