Thermalright XP-120 and MSI K8N Neo 2 Platinum

Anybody actually use this combination?

If so, how was the HSF installation?

Its not that I don't like the HSF I got at the moment, but after looking at
the thing, figured I'd ask and see if anyone had any experience trying to
fit one of those things onto a MSI K8N board.

"TheCynical1" <nowinsituation@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anybody actually use this combination?
>
> If so, how was the HSF installation?
>
> Its not that I don't like the HSF I got at the moment, but after looking
> at
> the thing, figured I'd ask and see if anyone had any experience trying to
> fit one of those things onto a MSI K8N board.

No go:
http://www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_support_faq_motherboard_xp120_k8.htm

--
Derek

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:28:47 -0000, "Derek Baker"
<me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

>"TheCynical1" <nowinsituation@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Anybody actually use this combination?
>>
>> If so, how was the HSF installation?
>>
>> Its not that I don't like the HSF I got at the moment, but after looking
>> at
>> the thing, figured I'd ask and see if anyone had any experience trying to
>> fit one of those things onto a MSI K8N board.
>
>No go:
>http://www.thermalright.com/a_page/main_support_faq_motherboard_xp120_k8.htm

LOL. OK DFI landparty NF3 250 ;)

socket 754 marches on.