where can i get mame32 besides the official site?

Marco

the official site wants me to register gamespy to download mame32. where
else can i get it? thanks

--
skype: pole806963
tiscali netphone: 178 272 4065

On Sat, 21 May 2005 16:45:35 +0200, "Marco" <delarge@tiscalinet.it>
wrote:

>the official site wants me to register gamespy to download mame32. where
>else can i get it? thanks

Mame Mirror
http://www.mamemirror.tk/

i think i saw a mame32 on romnation.net

dont believe the bull you can download just punch in the number you see

Marco

<2000man@wongfaye.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>i think i saw a mame32 on romnation.net

this site has an old old version of mame. thanks anyway.

"Marco" <delarge@tiscalinet.it> wrote in news:42906ec4$0$15913$5fc30a8
@news.tiscali.it:

> <2000man@wongfaye.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>i think i saw a mame32 on romnation.net
>>

> this site has an old old version of mame. thanks anyway.

www.emu-france.com is a NICE place to pick up official and unofficial builds
of MAME and MAME32. It's where I get my MAME32Plus! - in fact I think they
host it.