Nanotherm PCM+ cost & quantity

Nanotherm PCM+ is for sale on-line. A small container for $9 USD. I do a
lot of tinkering so I would like to get enough of the Nanotherm to R&R
several heatsinks before the small container runs out. I can't find
anywhere on the net that states the volume of the small container or says
how many applications you can get from one container. MY QUESTION: does
anybody here know how many applications you can get from a bottle of this
stuff? Are larger containers available for better $/quantity?

TIA Bill S.

"The King of Boobs" <mr.correct@comcast.net> wrote in message
Nanotherm PCM+ is for sale on-line. A small container for $9 USD. I do a
lot of tinkering so I would like to get enough of the Nanotherm to R&R
several heatsinks before the small container runs out. I can't find
anywhere on the net that states the volume of the small container or says
how many applications you can get from one container. MY QUESTION: does
anybody here know how many applications you can get from a bottle of this
stuff? Are larger containers available for better $/quantity?

TIA Bill S.

http://66.39.105.80/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=2

Page two of this review shows the bottle as being a 2ml bottle. I haven't
read in full (yet), but it looks like an interesting product.

Regards,

Garry

Hi Garry, Thanks for the info. Nano PCM+ does sound good. I found out
about it from an article that compared test results for several kinds of
thermal paste. http://www.techwarelabs.com/reviews/cooling/thermal_paste/
It is an excellent article. I checked out the link you posted. Yes, the
article says the bottle contains 2 ml, but a picture of the bottle in the
same article it looks like the bottle is marked 6.0 ml !!!

Regards. Bill S.

"iTsMeMa" <itsmema@mamma.com> wrote in message

> "The King of Boobs" <mr.correct@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Nanotherm PCM+ is for sale on-line. A small container for $9 USD. I do a
> lot of tinkering so I would like to get enough of the Nanotherm to R&R
> several heatsinks before the small container runs out. I can't find
> anywhere on the net that states the volume of the small container or says
> how many applications you can get from one container. MY QUESTION: does
> anybody here know how many applications you can get from a bottle of this
> stuff? Are larger containers available for better $/quantity?
>
> TIA Bill S.
>
> http://66.39.105.80/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=2
>
> Page two of this review shows the bottle as being a 2ml bottle. I haven't
> read in full (yet), but it looks like an interesting product.
>
> Regards,
>
> Garry

I want to know how that stuff compares to Arctic Silver 5 and Arctic Silver
ceramique as well as all of the offerings by Shin Etsu MicroSi.

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:55:09 -0800, The King of Boobs wrote:

> Nanotherm PCM+ is for sale on-line. A small container for $9 USD. I do a
> lot of tinkering so I would like to get enough of the Nanotherm to R&R
> several heatsinks before the small container runs out. I can't find
> anywhere on the net that states the volume of the small container or says
> how many applications you can get from one container. MY QUESTION: does
> anybody here know how many applications you can get from a bottle of this
> stuff? Are larger containers available for better $/quantity?
>
> TIA Bill S.

the products looks very interesting to me, so i started to read the article
and came acrossed this at the top of page 4 :

"Our Nanotherm came in a small bottle of 2ml but I talked to the president
of Nanotherm and I was told that it actually contains closer to 2.5ml. If
each installation requires two drops, one on each surface, you should have
about seventy-five applications, give or take, depending on how big a 'drop'
is"