Kingmax Dual Channel Memory Sale

newegg has Kingmax pc3200 2 x 512 dual channel kits for $84 after rebate!!
Until the 18th.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-156-020&depa=1

Two sets - 4 sticks - are running dual channel in a Gigabyte K8NS-939 and
memtest rates the speed at 2121 mb/sec, compared to 1207 for two pc2700's in
single channel (which got about 809 in a socket A).

In the user reviews, someone got them up to 220. Didn't report at what
voltage.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.
3 answers Last reply
More about kingmax dual channel memory sale

    Ed Light wrote:
    > newegg has Kingmax pc3200 2 x 512 dual channel kits for $84 after rebate!!
    > Until the 18th.
    >
    > http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-156-020&depa=1
    >
    > Two sets - 4 sticks - are running dual channel in a Gigabyte K8NS-939 and
    > memtest rates the speed at 2121 mb/sec, compared to 1207 for two pc2700's in
    > single channel (which got about 809 in a socket A).
    >
    > In the user reviews, someone got them up to 220. Didn't report at what
    > voltage.

    Good deal this week, but what about next week? Memory prices are still
    dropping, the question is 'when will they bottom out'?

    In article <113gmp3dm6gk5ce@corp.supernews.com>, feesa@sbd.net says...
    > Ed Light wrote:
    > > newegg has Kingmax pc3200 2 x 512 dual channel kits for $84 after rebate!!
    > > Until the 18th.
    > >
    > > http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-156-020&depa=1
    > >
    > > Two sets - 4 sticks - are running dual channel in a Gigabyte K8NS-939 and
    > > memtest rates the speed at 2121 mb/sec, compared to 1207 for two pc2700's in
    > > single channel (which got about 809 in a socket A).
    > >
    > > In the user reviews, someone got them up to 220. Didn't report at what
    > > voltage.
    > >
    > Good deal this week, but what about next week? Memory prices are still
    > dropping, the question is 'when will they bottom out'?

    About two weeks before you decide to buy, after which time the prices will have risen
    tremendously.

    At least that's how it seems to work for me.

    Bill

    "M. Bezzel" <feesa@sbd.net> wrote in message
    > Ed Light wrote:
    >> newegg has Kingmax pc3200 2 x 512 dual channel kits for $84 after
    >> rebate!! Until the 18th.
    >>
    >> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-156-020&depa=1
    >>
    >> Two sets - 4 sticks - are running dual channel in a Gigabyte K8NS-939 and
    >> memtest rates the speed at 2121 mb/sec, compared to 1207 for two pc2700's
    >> in single channel (which got about 809 in a socket A).
    >>
    >> In the user reviews, someone got them up to 220. Didn't report at what
    >> voltage.
    >>
    > Good deal this week, but what about next week? Memory prices are still
    > dropping, the question is 'when will they bottom out'?

    Good point. This kit was $105 last week. Now it's $95 with no rebate.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at
    uce@ftc.gov
    Thanks, robots.

AMD Kingmax Dual Channel Overclocking Product