GA 7vt600p-rz & athlon 1700 xp +

hey!
i bought this motherboard today, seller told me that this motherboard has
multiplier regulation, but i can't find it! can you help me??

--
Pozdrawiam,
Szymon Fortuna

    "Szymon Fortuna" <svorka@tlenNOSPAM.pl> wrote in message
    > hey!
    > i bought this motherboard today, seller told me that this motherboard has
    > multiplier regulation, but i can't find it! can you help me??

    Two words: Dip switches

    http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/GA-7VT600/4.html

    "Szymon Fortuna" <svorka@tlenNOSPAM.pl> wrote in message
    > hey!
    > i bought this motherboard today, seller told me that this motherboard has
    > multiplier regulation, but i can't find it! can you help me??
    >

    > --
    > Pozdrawiam,
    > Szymon Fortuna
    > [gg]2228721
    > [tlen]svorka
    > [skype]svorka
    > [jabber]svorka@chrome.pl
    > svorka(at)tlen.pl
    > [uwaga]Odpisuj±c usuñ NOSPAM z adresu!

    Enter BIOS setup and press ctrl-f1 to access advanced options.

    Sorry to break it to ya, but as far as i know they lied.

    The RZ version is cheaper version of the 7vt600. Pants for overclocking as
    it has no pci/agp lock.
    I actually have one so i know of what i speak.

    Unfortunately for you if you had had a look like at the gigabyte website it
    actually says that only the fsb is adjustable.
    There are no dip switches on the board apart from the one that adjust the
    fsb(auto/ 100mhz).

    If you wanna mess with multipliers i've been told that you will have to do
    the old "wire" pin trick.

    Pissed me off when i discovered the lack of options on mine, if you, can ask
    for a refund and get a abit nf-7, much better.

    "Szymon Fortuna" <svorka@tlenNOSPAM.pl> wrote in message
    > hey!
    > i bought this motherboard today, seller told me that this motherboard has
    > multiplier regulation, but i can't find it! can you help me??
    >

    > --
    > Pozdrawiam,
    > Szymon Fortuna
    > [gg]2228721
    > [tlen]svorka
    > [skype]svorka
    > [jabber]svorka@chrome.pl
    > svorka(at)tlen.pl
    > [uwaga]Odpisuj±c usuñ NOSPAM z adresu!

    > Enter BIOS setup and press ctrl-f1 to access advanced options.

    and what then?? i can't see any connected with multiplier options;(

    Thanks all! I'll give them my motherboard back, and i will buy new: propably
    7vt600 or abit-nf7... And it was last time, when i bought something in that
    shop! Liers! They only want to take more and more and more money! Nothing
    else... Polish reality...
    Best regards,
    Szymon Fortuna

    "Veritech" <avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry to break it to ya, but as far as i know they lied.
    >
    > The RZ version is cheaper version of the 7vt600. Pants for
    overclocking as
    > it has no pci/agp lock.
    > I actually have one so i know of what i speak.
    >
    > Unfortunately for you if you had had a look like at the gigabyte
    website it
    > actually says that only the fsb is adjustable.
    > There are no dip switches on the board apart from the one that
    adjust the
    > fsb(auto/ 100mhz).
    >
    > If you wanna mess with multipliers i've been told that you will
    have to do
    > the old "wire" pin trick.
    >
    > Pissed me off when i discovered the lack of options on mine, if
    you, can ask
    > for a refund and get a abit nf-7, much better.

    There's always the TMC.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't
    spoken yet.

    Szymon Fortuna wrote:
    >> Enter BIOS setup and press ctrl-f1 to access advanced options.
    >>
    > and what then?? i can't see any connected with multiplier options;(

    I apologise, I'm tghinking of thw wrong Gigabyte board anyway. Sorry about
    that.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    Szymon Fortuna wrote:
    > hey!
    > i bought this motherboard today, seller told me that this motherboard
    > has multiplier regulation, but i can't find it! can you help me??

    Also see alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

AMD Overclocking Hardware Motherboards Windows XP