AdvanceMENU: Starting game on screensaver

Hey guys,

couple years ago, I had a MAME cabinet where you could start games in
AdvanceMENU from the screensaver.

If you pressed 1, it would start the game displayed. If you pressed
anything else, you went back to the list of ROMs.

Now I can't remember how to do this!

Anyone know how to configure it to behave this way?

Thanks!

pinballjim at hotmail dot com

I remembered!

Change