best mini pc for overclocking - socket 939

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
March 22, 2005 3:07:46 PM

I am looking for a mini - shuttle type pc
I would like to have some overclocking ability -
I was wondering -

1.>what model is good and stable - s939

2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
- and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you have
to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939

3> are there any sli mini pc ? < this is a really what I want :)  >

thanks again for any info

-my other computer is a mac mini
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
March 22, 2005 3:07:47 PM

> 2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
> - and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you have
> to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939

Unless they have some new models out that I am not aware of, I think
semprons only come in socket 754 and socket A
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
March 22, 2005 5:56:48 PM

your right - i only see s754 and socket A
:(

1.>what mini pc model is good and stable - s939

2>- has anyone heard of any plans for a s939 sempron ?

3> are there any sli mini pc ? < this is a really what I want :)  >

thanks for any feedback --

"M. Bezzel" <feesa@sbd.net> wrote in message

>> 2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
>> - and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you
>> have to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939
>
> Unless they have some new models out that I am not aware of, I think
> semprons only come in socket 754 and socket A
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
March 23, 2005 1:44:16 AM

i don't what you do for a living, but you want want to look at the voodoo
doll's from voodoo. and a similar product from "american falcon" computers.
The latter actually uses a full size mirco atx board i think

the prices are steep, but if mirco power is what your after expect a
premium.

!