best mini pc for overclocking - socket 939

I am looking for a mini - shuttle type pc
I would like to have some overclocking ability -
I was wondering -

1.>what model is good and stable - s939

2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
- and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you have
to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939

3> are there any sli mini pc ? < this is a really what I want :) >

thanks again for any info

-my other computer is a mac mini
3 answers Last reply
More about best mini overclocking socket

    > 2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
    > - and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you have
    > to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939

    Unless they have some new models out that I am not aware of, I think
    semprons only come in socket 754 and socket A

    your right - i only see s754 and socket A
    :(

    1.>what mini pc model is good and stable - s939

    2>- has anyone heard of any plans for a s939 sempron ?

    3> are there any sli mini pc ? < this is a really what I want :) >

    thanks for any feedback --

    "M. Bezzel" <feesa@sbd.net> wrote in message

    >> 2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
    >> - and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you
    >> have to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939
    >
    > Unless they have some new models out that I am not aware of, I think
    > semprons only come in socket 754 and socket A

    i don't what you do for a living, but you want want to look at the voodoo
    doll's from voodoo. and a similar product from "american falcon" computers.
    The latter actually uses a full size mirco atx board i think

    the prices are steep, but if mirco power is what your after expect a
    premium.
    "Cz" <cromezulu@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > your right - i only see s754 and socket A
    > :(
    >

    > 1.>what mini pc model is good and stable - s939
    >
    > 2>- has anyone heard of any plans for a s939 sempron ?
    >
    > 3> are there any sli mini pc ? < this is a really what I want :) >
    >

    > thanks for any feedback --
    >

    > "M. Bezzel" <feesa@sbd.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> 2>I have heard allot about Semprons Vs a64
    >>> - and i do not see much difference in proformance - for the $$$ you
    >>> have to spent on the hi end A64fx chips what is the best sempron s939
    >>
    >> Unless they have some new models out that I am not aware of, I think
    >> semprons only come in socket 754 and socket A

AMD Overclocking Mini PCs Socket