New windows (popups??)

I think I may have deleted something on my pc that enables new windows to
appear/open whilst using internet explorer. Usually when you click on a
hyperlink that opens a picture within a new window, that new, smaller window
will appear, well not any more.
I originally thought I needed to reload Java but thta made no difference.
Any help is appreciated

EdrickV

Distinguished
May 2, 2005

Do you have any popup blocker software installed? That can interfere with IE
opening new windows. (Even if you're right clicking a link and chosing Open
in New Window the popup blocker might interfere.)