Message Faces update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/

Xfaces are now supported!

SuperMappy wrote:
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> Xfaces are now supported!

About freakin' time! Now we can /all/ bask in Kevin's monochromatic glory.

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

Wertherian@hysterocelez.mil
rakishness@sumptuouslye.org
cytozymase@Zaramod.edu
retainder@counterplead.multirotatoryi.com
Smilax@unmusterabled.edu

Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
> SuperMappy wrote:
> > http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
> >
> > Xfaces are now supported!
>
> About freakin' time! Now we can /all/ bask in Kevin's monochromatic glory.

Look upon my Robotron Grunt and tremble in fear, mortals...

;-)

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Kevin Steele wrote:
> Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
>
>>SuperMappy wrote:
>>
>>>http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>>>
>>>Xfaces are now supported!
>>
>>About freakin' time! Now we can /all/ bask in Kevin's monochromatic glory.
>

> Look upon my Robotron Grunt and tremble in fear, mortals...
>
> ;-)

Sorry. I thought that it was a self-portrait, along with your guess as
to when MAMEDev will finally allow MAME to reach v1.00. <GBEG>

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

epiglottis@semipyritic.metalinez.int
headmaster@quarteringl.af
uncomprehendingness@entomologicallyj.mh
protonotater@botryogenw.com
incentively@astronomicallyh.edu

SuperMappy wrote:
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> Xfaces are now supported!

Good to know... now I can play with it ;-)

--
*Riccardo Cretti* - ICQ 15927849
Get Firefox!