Left corner: Asus Right corner: MSI Winner??

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
April 13, 2005 3:43:08 PM

Hello overclockers.....

I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.

I came down to:

ASUS A8N -E F4

and the

MSI K8N Neo4 -F

Both about the same price over here in the Netherlands, although I see
different description sometimes ;)

Because I want to overclock "the one" , I need some advice from
experts...

Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock??

TIA
--
DutchDareDevil
Anonymous

Bonobo wrote:

> Hello overclockers.....
>
> I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
> And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.

If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
Ultra-D.

Ash.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 13, 2005 7:49:34 PM

Ashley Pride wrote:
> Bonobo wrote:
>

>> Hello overclockers.....
>>
>> I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
>> And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.
>>
> If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
> Ultra-D.
>
> Ash.

How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :o )
a b K Overclocking
April 13, 2005 8:33:43 PM

John Whitworth wrote:

> How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
> cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :o )

Well, I still haven't worked out why my postcode is the same as the
neighbours!
Sure am - anything so i don't have to do any 'real' work!

Ash.
Your name rings a bell - did you use the other group when SH4DY and Gemz
were regulars?
April 13, 2005 8:47:51 PM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:13:17 +0100, Ashley Pride <ashleypride@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Bonobo wrote:
>> Hello overclockers.....
>> I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
>> And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.
>>
> If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
> Ultra-D.
>
> Ash.

I know... but the ones I choose cost about 100 Euro's here
and the DFI about 160!!! :'(

so I would like to stick with ASUS/MSI or someone should have a good
reason NOT to... ;)
--
DutchDareDevil
Anonymous

Ashley Pride wrote:
> John Whitworth wrote:
>
>> How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
>> cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :o )
>

> Well, I still haven't worked out why my postcode is the same as the
> neighbours!
> Sure am - anything so i don't have to do any 'real' work!
>
> Ash.
> Your name rings a bell - did you use the other group when SH4DY and Gemz
> were regulars?

I used it a lot when Sector999 was flaming and being flamed. Though I
don't remember SH4DY and Gemz.

JW
!