Left corner: Asus Right corner: MSI Winner??

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

Hello overclockers.....

I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.

I came down to:

ASUS A8N -E F4

and the

MSI K8N Neo4 -F


Both about the same price over here in the Netherlands, although I see
different description sometimes ;)

Because I want to overclock "the one" , I need some advice from
experts...

Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock??

TIA
--
DutchDareDevil
5 answers Last reply
More about left corner asus corner winner
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    Bonobo wrote:
    >
    > Hello overclockers.....
    >
    > I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
    > And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.
    >
    If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
    Ultra-D.

    Ash.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    Ashley Pride wrote:
    > Bonobo wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Hello overclockers.....
    >>
    >> I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
    >> And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.
    >>
    > If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
    > Ultra-D.
    >
    > Ash.

    How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
    cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :o)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    John Whitworth wrote:

    > How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
    > cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :o)

    Well, I still haven't worked out why my postcode is the same as the
    neighbours!
    Sure am - anything so i don't have to do any 'real' work!

    Ash.
    Your name rings a bell - did you use the other group when SH4DY and Gemz
    were regulars?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:13:17 +0100, Ashley Pride <ashleypride@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    > Bonobo wrote:
    >> Hello overclockers.....
    >> I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
    >> And I like PCI-E and the Nforce4.
    >>
    > If you want the best OCing boarding it has to be the DFI Lanparty UT nF4
    > Ultra-D.
    >
    > Ash.


    I know... but the ones I choose cost about 100 Euro's here
    and the DFI about 160!!! :'(

    so I would like to stick with ASUS/MSI or someone should have a good
    reason NOT to... ;)
    --
    DutchDareDevil
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

    Ashley Pride wrote:
    > John Whitworth wrote:
    >
    >> How's the postcode analysis going Ashley? ;o) Don't worry, not
    >> cyber-stalking. Just flicking between groups ... like you, I guess!! :o)
    >
    >
    > Well, I still haven't worked out why my postcode is the same as the
    > neighbours!
    > Sure am - anything so i don't have to do any 'real' work!
    >
    > Ash.
    > Your name rings a bell - did you use the other group when SH4DY and Gemz
    > were regulars?
    >

    I used it a lot when Sector999 was flaming and being flamed. Though I
    don't remember SH4DY and Gemz.

    JW
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD Overclocking Asus MSI-Microstar