Overclocking software

New to group, hi everyone.

Does anyone know any software that can set FSB speeds etc, because my mobo
has no capability to do so. I have seen some software that sets fan speeds
and FSB etc, but my mobo and clock chip (ICS 950910AF) are not supported.
Any suggestions / recommendations?

TIA

Bob
4 answers Last reply
More about overclocking software

    "Bob Smith (UK)" <bob@nospamplease> wrote in message
    > New to group, hi everyone.
    >
    > Does anyone know any software that can set FSB speeds etc, because my mobo
    > has no capability to do so. I have seen some software that sets fan
    > speeds and FSB etc, but my mobo and clock chip (ICS 950910AF) are not
    > supported. Any suggestions / recommendations?
    >
    > TIA

    CPUCool is the software your're looking for.

    http://www.cpufsb.de/

    "mavy" <dfaffgg@hjjgfhj.com> wrote in message

    >> > Does anyone know any software that can set FSB speeds etc, because my
    > mobo
    >> > has no capability to do so. I have seen some software that sets fan
    >> > speeds and FSB etc, but my mobo and clock chip (ICS 950910AF) are not
    >> > supported. Any suggestions / recommendations?
    >>

    > http://www.cpufsb.de/

    Thanks guys. I tried that, and it works. I can get my Sempron 2500+
    (1750Mhz) running up to 1970Mhz, with only a 2degC rise in temp (Stock
    "retail kit" heatsink/fan)

    Is there any other software out there to try before I shell out for CPUCool?
    (prefereably freeware), and is there any to set CPU voltage too?

    Bob

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:18:08 -0700, Bob Smith wrote:

    > Thanks guys. I tried that, and it works. I can get my Sempron 2500+
    > (1750Mhz) running up to 1970Mhz, with only a 2degC rise in temp (Stock
    > "retail kit" heatsink/fan)
    >
    > Is there any other software out there to try before I shell out for CPUCool?
    > (prefereably freeware), and is there any to set CPU voltage too?

    You can set both the default voltage and FSB speed on the cpu itself, or
    use the pinmod. to set both. Assuming your MB will run a 200Mhz FSB,
    you can set the default to that, and then raise vcore by .1v with 2 wires
    total.

    http://www.ocinside.de/go_e.html?/html/workshop/pinmod/amd_pinmod.html

AMD Overclocking Software