AMD Athlon XP 2800+ configuration

Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
April 22, 2005 5:29:04 PM

Hello,
please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my motherboard
asus A7N8X-E.
Thank you to all ansewers me,
Bye from Italy
Raf
April 23, 2005 2:41:09 AM

Mississippi Man wrote:
> Hello,
> please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my
> motherboard asus A7N8X-E.
> Thank you to all ansewers me,
> Bye from Italy
> Raf

Sorry my friend, what is the question?
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 24, 2005 5:51:21 PM

I want only know the settings in the bios for my CPU, Thaks

"Ian" <ioxley33@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Mississippi Man wrote:
>> Hello,
>> please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my
>> motherboard asus A7N8X-E.
>> Thank you to all ansewers me,
>> Bye from Italy
>> Raf
>
> Sorry my friend, what is the question?

a b K Overclocking
April 24, 2005 10:22:33 PM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:51:21 +0000, Mississippi Man wrote:

>>> please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my
>>> motherboard asus A7N8X-E.
>>
> I want only know the settings in the bios for my CPU, Thaks

Need to know the cpu model/core too, or cpu part number. Or;
Set vcore to 1.65v.
Set FSB to 133. Does it work?
Set FSB to 166. Does it work?
Set FSB to 200, Does it work?

a b K Overclocking
April 27, 2005 5:50:10 PM

I'm using the following on my 2800+

front side bus set to 166 and the multiplier is locked to 12.5
which ends up being 2083 or something close to that.

!