AMD Athlon XP 2800+ configuration

Hello,
please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my motherboard
asus A7N8X-E.
Thank you to all ansewers me,
Bye from Italy
Raf
4 answers Last reply
More about athlon 2800 configuration

    Mississippi Man wrote:
    > Hello,
    > please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my
    > motherboard asus A7N8X-E.
    > Thank you to all ansewers me,
    > Bye from Italy
    > Raf

    Sorry my friend, what is the question?

    I want only know the settings in the bios for my CPU, Thaks

    On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:51:21 +0000, Mississippi Man wrote:

    >>> please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my
    >>> motherboard asus A7N8X-E.
    >>
    > I want only know the settings in the bios for my CPU, Thaks

    Need to know the cpu model/core too, or cpu part number. Or;
    Set vcore to 1.65v.
    Set FSB to 133. Does it work?
    Set FSB to 166. Does it work?
    Set FSB to 200, Does it work?

    I'm using the following on my 2800+

    front side bus set to 166 and the multiplier is locked to 12.5
    which ends up being 2083 or something close to that.

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:29:04 GMT, "Mississippi Man"
    <trekask@tiscali.it> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >please help me to configure my CPU who is that in object with my motherboard
    >asus A7N8X-E.
    >Thank you to all ansewers me,
    >Bye from Italy
    >Raf

AMD Configuration Windows XP Overclocking