Overclocking Sempron 2400 with KT600 chipset

Dave Wrote:
> Dave Wrote:-
> Gigabyte GA-7VT600 1394
> -
>
> Bummer. No BIOS setting for manually selecting the 6:2:1 dividers.
> You
> could try the pinmod to fool your board into thinking it has a 200MHz
> FSB
> CPU - http://www.ocinside.de/html/workshop/pinmod/amd_pinmod.html - by
> inserting a u-shape of wire into the socket.
>
> Dave
Thanks for the tip Dave. Had a look at the link. Serious stuff.

I read about unlocking the multiplier on the sempron on the AMD forum
and that appeared pretty straightforward in comparison.

I am still learning this game and I'm learning new stuff daily.

So as I see it you have to suppress certain pins on the processor,
right?

--
Stephen Bowden
1 answer Last reply

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:42:52 +0100, Stephen Bowden wrote:

    > I am still learning this game and I'm learning new stuff daily.

    Take a look through this.

    http://fab51.com/index-e.html

AMD Overclocking