Whats the Best most ifficen,t but quiestest cpu cooler for..

Whats the Best most ifficen,t but quiestest cpu cooler for a Barton
CPU ?

Ive got Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu the all copper one and it coolers very
well. But i was just wondering if their is anything better that cools
as good and is as quiet. I mean its at its minium fan speed now and my
cpu is only 40c and thats with a 600 htz overclock.

But it is autum here so it does nto realy matter. Just looking for
something that will keep it at 40c in summer or close :)

Not that iam bagging the cooler i have now its great. Just wondering
if thier is anything better. Somthing that will prolong my Barton
system via overclocking so i can put off getting a new 64bit system
untillt he dual core cpus come out and are at a decent price.

Thanks.

/ps any links would be great, reviews ect :)

Paul GoodBar Wrote:
> Whats the Best most ifficen,t but quiestest cpu cooler for a Barton
> CPU ?
>

> Ive got Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu the all copper one and it coolers very
> well. But i was just wondering if their is anything better that cools
> as good and is as quiet. I mean its at its minium fan speed now and my
> cpu is only 40c and thats with a 600 htz overclock.
>
> But it is autum here so it does nto realy matter. Just looking for
> something that will keep it at 40c in summer or close :)
>
> Not that iam bagging the cooler i have now its great. Just wondering
> if thier is anything better. Somthing that will prolong my Barton
> system via overclocking so i can put off getting a new 64bit system
> untillt he dual core cpus come out and are at a decent price.
>
> Thanks.
>

> /ps any links would be great, reviews ect :)
Keep the Zalman . Its doing a good job . Why change it?

--
Stephen Bowden