Whats the Best most ifficen,t but quiestest cpu cooler for..

Whats the Best most ifficen,t but quiestest cpu cooler for a Barton
CPU ?

Ive got Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu the all copper one and it coolers very
well. But i was just wondering if their is anything better that cools
as good and is as quiet. I mean its at its minium fan speed now and my
cpu is only 40c and thats with a 600 htz overclock.

But it is autum here so it does nto realy matter. Just looking for
something that will keep it at 40c in summer or close :)

Not that iam bagging the cooler i have now its great. Just wondering
if thier is anything better. Somthing that will prolong my Barton
system via overclocking so i can put off getting a new 64bit system
untillt he dual core cpus come out and are at a decent price.

Thanks.

/ps any links would be great, reviews ect :)
1 answer Last reply
More about whats ifficen quiestest cooler

    Paul GoodBar Wrote:
    > Whats the Best most ifficen,t but quiestest cpu cooler for a Barton
    > CPU ?
    >

    > Ive got Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu the all copper one and it coolers very
    > well. But i was just wondering if their is anything better that cools
    > as good and is as quiet. I mean its at its minium fan speed now and my
    > cpu is only 40c and thats with a 600 htz overclock.
    >
    > But it is autum here so it does nto realy matter. Just looking for
    > something that will keep it at 40c in summer or close :)
    >
    > Not that iam bagging the cooler i have now its great. Just wondering
    > if thier is anything better. Somthing that will prolong my Barton
    > system via overclocking so i can put off getting a new 64bit system
    > untillt he dual core cpus come out and are at a decent price.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > /ps any links would be great, reviews ect :)
    Keep the Zalman . Its doing a good job . Why change it?

    --
    Stephen Bowden

AMD Overclocking Cooling CPUs