bluetooth.

I have a blue tooth usb adapter on my comp, but suddenly it's saying that I
don't have a license for it, and it keeps closing the stacker down.....Anyone
any clues please....Thankyou

That might happen if you had trial software for your USB adapter that was
valid only for a limited period. I would suggest that you download the
specific software drivers from the website of the manufacturer of your
bluetooth hardware. Also, are you seeing this in Windows XPSP2?

Here are a few links that you may find useful:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;bluet
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/bluetooth_compat.mspx

Rajiv
---