Soltek SL-75FRN2-L dying, new MB suggestions?

ChrisR

It seems my Soltek SL-75FRN2-L nforce2 board has packed a sad and is on
its way out. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new board of
similar price/performance which will support my Barton core mobile
Athlon XP 2500+ (I run it at 200x12.5 for 2.5 Ghz) and AGP Nvidia
6800GT? Thanks.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"ChrisR" <chrisr@es.co.nz> wrote in message
> It seems my Soltek SL-75FRN2-L nforce2 board has packed a sad and is on
> its way out. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new board of similar
> price/performance which will support my Barton core mobile Athlon XP 2500+
> (I run it at 200x12.5 for 2.5 Ghz) and AGP Nvidia 6800GT? Thanks.

I'd recommend the same board again. Excellent overclocker and tweaker, as
well as good value.

ChrisR

I think you may be right...cheers.