How do I print to an Olivetti PR2 (or PR50) in text mode?

Hello, I know it's a hard question 'cause there is little
documentation about it even though I have the Olivetti PR2
programming manual in my hands.

Here is the problem:
I'm trying to make a Java application talk to the Olivetti
PR2 printer through its native emulation (i.e. PR2's). As
I said before, I have the Olivetti PR2 programming manual
in my hands so every command (ESC sequence) I send to the
printer is interpreted correctly by the printer. But, when
I want to send data that must be printed, I receive the
following error message: "Command Specification Error".

I've tried to contact the Olivetti's support center for
banking printers at banking.printers@olivettitecnost.com but
I haven't received an answer.

Thanks in advance.
Luis Pérez

goodbuoy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

Hello, I know it's a hard question 'cause there is little
documentation about it even though I have the Olivetti PR2
programming manual in my hands.

Here is the problem:
I'm trying to make a Java application talk to the Olivetti
PR2 printer through its native emulation (i.e. PR2's). As
I said before, I have the Olivetti PR2 programming manual
in my hands so every command (ESC sequence) I send to the
printer is interpreted correctly by the printer. But, when
I want to send data that must be printed, I receive the
following error message: "Command Specification Error".

I've tried to contact the Olivetti's support center for
banking printers at banking.printers@olivettitecnost.com but
I haven't received an answer.

Thanks in advance.
Luis Pérez

Hi Luis,
Can you send me a copy of the programming manual?
Email: goodbuoy@yahoo.com
Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS