Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I currently have the above board and 3000 winchester with 512Mb of PC3200
memory in. One module is cosair and the other one kingston I think. I want
to upgrade to 1Gb of memory so the cheapest solution would be to purchase
another 2 sticks of PC3200 cosair memory. Will my board work with 4 sticks
of memory installed? I currently have the board overclocked to 254FSB.

Thankyou

Dan

"Dan" <d.d.com> wrote in message
> I currently have the above board and 3000 winchester with 512Mb of PC3200
> memory in. One module is cosair and the other one kingston I think. I
want
> to upgrade to 1Gb of memory so the cheapest solution would be to purchase
> another 2 sticks of PC3200 cosair memory. Will my board work with 4 sticks
> of memory installed? I currently have the board overclocked to 254FSB.
>
> Thankyou
>
> Dan

Better check the manual. It should have a diagram of accepted memory and how
many slots you can use. I'm pretty sure you can't use 4(or even 3) double
sided modules and you'll probably not have dual channel using 4 either.