Auto-connect Bluetooth PAN

Hi all,

I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small problem...I
have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN connection?

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about auto connect bluetooth

    Yes, what are you seeing is expected behaviour based on the design of this
    bluetooth feature.

    Rajiv
    ---
    "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small
    > problem...I
    > have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
    > automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN
    > connection?
    >
    > thanks

    Is there a way around this behavior? Ive been trying to do it via netsh but
    dont seem to having any luck.

    TIA

    "Rajiv P Bharadwaja [MSFT]" wrote:

    > Yes, what are you seeing is expected behaviour based on the design of this
    > bluetooth feature.
    >
    > Rajiv
    > ---
    > "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small
    > > problem...I
    > > have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
    > > automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN
    > > connection?
    > >
    > > thanks

Connection Networking Bluetooth Wireless Networking