Auto-connect Bluetooth PAN

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 3, 2005 6:39:01 AM

Hi all,

I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small problem...I
have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN connection?

thanks
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 7:01:33 PM

Yes, what are you seeing is expected behaviour based on the design of this
bluetooth feature.

Rajiv
---
"Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I have got a bluetooth network setup at home but I have a small
> problem...I
> have to click connect everytime i reboot. Is there a way to get it to
> automatically connect everytime the PC boots, like a proper LAN
> connection?
>
> thanks
May 9, 2005 7:18:02 PM

Is there a way around this behavior? Ive been trying to do it via netsh but
dont seem to having any luck.

TIA

!