Abit KT7 + Athlon XP 1600 Boot up problem

Hi
I've some problem with ,y Mobo ABit KT7. When I put Athlon XP 1600 it
runs at 10,5x100 = 1050 Mhz and it is ok, but after few days when I try
to power on the mobo beeps, : 3 long beep, and power down, but if I
press the rest button after few seconds everything is ok and bios boot
correct and system is loading. Are there any solutions for this problem
( rise vcore or something eles or set multiplier at 14x or 15x)?
I'm waiting for any ideas.
MoBo: ABIT KT7 (non A or Raid)
RAM 3x 128 MB
ATI Radeon9200 SE
HDD 20GB Seagate
CPU Athlon XP 1600 running at 10,5x100 work.temp =46 - 51 C
BIOS A9
Thanks

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:48:37 +0200, pit wrote:

> Hi
> I've some problem with ,y Mobo ABit KT7. When I put Athlon XP 1600 it
> runs at 10,5x100 = 1050 Mhz and it is ok, but after few days when I try
> to power on the mobo beeps, : 3 long beep, and power down, but if I
> press the rest button after few seconds everything is ok and bios boot
> correct and system is loading. Are there any solutions for this problem
> ( rise vcore or something eles or set multiplier at 14x or 15x)?
> I'm waiting for any ideas.
> MoBo: ABIT KT7 (non A or Raid)
> RAM 3x 128 MB
> ATI Radeon9200 SE
> HDD 20GB Seagate
> CPU Athlon XP 1600 running at 10,5x100 work.temp =46 - 51 C
> BIOS A9

Not sure what's causing the boot problem, but you can change the
multiplier to whatever you want. I chose 16 with my 1600+. Stilll going
strong today in a 4 .5 year old KT7-Raid (same bios). See link below.

"pit" <a@dres.pl> wrote in message news:d95pa7$946$1@kujawiak.man.lodz.pl...
> Hi
> I've some problem with ,y Mobo ABit KT7. When I put Athlon XP 1600 it
> runs at 10,5x100 = 1050 Mhz and it is ok, but after few days when I try
> to power on the mobo beeps, : 3 long beep, and power down,

What does the mobo User Manual say about 3 beeps? Look in the POST section.