I have had this HP Officejet for a couple of years now and have been very
happy with it.

I bumped it yesterday and it seems to have died.

LCD screen is blank and I can't get it to reset.

Apart from the obvious diagnosis, is there a way to reset onboard chips if
they have shaken loose?  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

dougga wrote:
> I have had this HP Officejet for a couple of years now and have been very
> happy with it.
>
> I bumped it yesterday and it seems to have died.
>
> LCD screen is blank and I can't get it to reset.
>
> Apart from the obvious diagnosis, is there a way to reset onboard chips if
> they have shaken loose? Anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

I had one go out because of a power outage. The on/off button would not
work. After reading the manual, I unplugged and replugged the unit which
then proceeded to initialize. Worth a try.

Harvey

TRENDING THREADS