  • Configuration
Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
July 6, 2005 11:26:01 PM

Hello to all,

I'm trying to make some configuration to optimize my PC.
To do this I use Prime95 witch give me an Fatal Error. I don't know how to
identify this error in order to solve it.

This is the error I get:
Test 1, 4000 Lucas-Lehmer iterations of M19922945 using 1024K FFT length
fatal error: Rouding was 3,824884865e+013, expected less than 0,4.

What kind of trouble it is??? Hardware, Bios configuration, etc...

If someone has an idee how I can solve it, I would be happy.

Best Regards,
Tommy

More about : prime95 give fatal error

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
July 7, 2005 12:17:27 AM

"Tommy" <thierryn@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello to all,
>
> I'm trying to make some configuration to optimize my PC.
> To do this I use Prime95 witch give me an Fatal Error. I don't know how to
> identify this error in order to solve it.
>
> This is the error I get:
> Test 1, 4000 Lucas-Lehmer iterations of M19922945 using 1024K FFT length
> fatal error: Rouding was 3,824884865e+013, expected less than 0,4.
>
> What kind of trouble it is??? Hardware, Bios configuration, etc...
>
> If someone has an idee how I can solve it, I would be happy.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tommy

Tommy

I see those when I overclock too far.
If I run my XP2400 at 2200 MHz I get them, but at 2100 MHz I don't.

Are you overclocking ?

eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly
July 7, 2005 5:18:24 AM

"Tommy" <thierryn@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello to all,
>
> I'm trying to make some configuration to optimize my PC.
> To do this I use Prime95 witch give me an Fatal Error. I
> don't know how to identify this error in order to solve
> it.
> This is the error I get:
> Test 1, 4000 Lucas-Lehmer iterations of M19922945 using
> 1024K FFT length fatal error: Rouding was
> 3,824884865e+013, expected less than 0,4.
> What kind of trouble it is??? Hardware, Bios
> configuration, etc...

run memtest too, could be anything really, go play with settings and such, a
pc must pass prime95 imo, it won't be stable otherwise
!