Prime95 give me an fatal error

Hello to all,

I'm trying to make some configuration to optimize my PC.
To do this I use Prime95 witch give me an Fatal Error. I don't know how to
identify this error in order to solve it.

This is the error I get:
Test 1, 4000 Lucas-Lehmer iterations of M19922945 using 1024K FFT length
fatal error: Rouding was 3,824884865e+013, expected less than 0,4.

What kind of trouble it is??? Hardware, Bios configuration, etc...

If someone has an idee how I can solve it, I would be happy.

Best Regards,
Tommy
2 answers Last reply
More about prime95 give fatal error

    "Tommy" <thierryn@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I'm trying to make some configuration to optimize my PC.
    > To do this I use Prime95 witch give me an Fatal Error. I don't know how to
    > identify this error in order to solve it.
    >
    > This is the error I get:
    > Test 1, 4000 Lucas-Lehmer iterations of M19922945 using 1024K FFT length
    > fatal error: Rouding was 3,824884865e+013, expected less than 0,4.
    >
    > What kind of trouble it is??? Hardware, Bios configuration, etc...
    >
    > If someone has an idee how I can solve it, I would be happy.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Tommy

    Tommy

    I see those when I overclock too far.
    If I run my XP2400 at 2200 MHz I get them, but at 2100 MHz I don't.

    Are you overclocking ?

    eric

    --
    Remove the dross to contact me directly

    "Tommy" <thierryn@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I'm trying to make some configuration to optimize my PC.
    > To do this I use Prime95 witch give me an Fatal Error. I
    > don't know how to identify this error in order to solve
    > it.
    > This is the error I get:
    > Test 1, 4000 Lucas-Lehmer iterations of M19922945 using
    > 1024K FFT length fatal error: Rouding was
    > 3,824884865e+013, expected less than 0,4.
    > What kind of trouble it is??? Hardware, Bios
    > configuration, etc...

    run memtest too, could be anything really, go play with settings and such, a
    pc must pass prime95 imo, it won't be stable otherwise

AMD Hardware Overclocking Configuration