Speed Buggy (Buggy Boy)

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Just wonder if Speedy Boy (Buggy Boy) works in any of the new Mame versions?
At the moment I run 0.84u2 (yes I know it's old), but Speed Buggy do not
work :-(

Thanks

Regards
Ken

"Ken" <navn2000DELETE@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Just wonder if Speedy Boy (Buggy Boy) works in any of the new Mame
> versions? At the moment I run 0.84u2 (yes I know it's old), but Speed
> Buggy do not work :-(

Why don't you try a newer version and try it out?

--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

"Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> skrev i melding
> "Ken" <navn2000DELETE@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Just wonder if Speedy Boy (Buggy Boy) works in any of the new Mame
>> versions? At the moment I run 0.84u2 (yes I know it's old), but Speed
>> Buggy do not work :-(
>
> Why don't you try a newer version and try it out?
>
> --
> Do you want a free iPod?
> http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

Yes, Peale, you are totally right; I could just try a newer version but then
lots of my other roms will probably stop working. I do not have the time
right now to upgrade my roms right now.

> "Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> skrev i melding
>> "Ken" <navn2000DELETE@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Yes, Peale, you are totally right; I could just try a newer version
> but then lots of my other roms will probably stop working. I do not
> have the time right now to upgrade my roms right now.

So make a new dir, drop in the Buggy Boy ROM, and give it a shot.

Or rename your original exe, drop in the new exe, and give it a shot.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Or you can check MAWS. I think it details working/non-working drivers.