AMD Barton VS Amd 64 Bit for High Definition Video how muc..

Building a MCE. And when i play HD movies trailers my Barton CPu at
2.4ghz my CPu gos to 99 cpu usage. Though thats with 1080i movies.

So how does a 64bit cpu go on HD video files. Anyone got some
feedback.

Thanks.

But bear in mind, that the 6600 is taking some of the workload using its
working video processor (that's assuming you have it enabled).

I have a Barton XP running at 2220 MHz and when I run Step Into Liquid, a
1080i HD, my proc usage is at 99%. I have a 6800GT which means I cannot use
nVidia's video processor cos the brainiacs broke it...