Windows Media streaming with equalizer?

July 29, 2004 8:52:33 AM

Are there any way to stream Windows Media files with a graphic
equalizer? Either adding an equalizer to Windows Media Player, or a
third party program which can read streaming http and mms streams to
my PocketPC?
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 1:41:39 PM

On 29 Jul 2004 04:52:33 -0700, Daniel Rosenzweig <danr_18@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are there any way to stream Windows Media files with a graphic
> equalizer? Either adding an equalizer to Windows Media Player, or a
> third party program which can read streaming http and mms streams to
> my PocketPC?

You might want to download the trial for Pocket Music. I think it does
what you are looking for: http://tinyurl.com/6vhl5

Does streaming and has an equalizer anyway.

--
Brad Isaac
editor-in-chief, http://www.pocketpcaddict.com

Thanks - Unfortunately, does not stream Windows Media...

"HTTP streaming audio support for MP3 and Ogg internet radio
broadcast. Title streaming also supported (SHOUTcast, IceCast)."

!