Anyone got an X2 AMD Dual Core yet. Like some feedback on ..

Want to use an X2 in my next system. But only whenthe prices come
DOWN. I know it has two cpus. But i onyl want to pay for oneof them :)

Thanks for any feedback.

Son Of Sheep. <sheep.com.au> wrote in

> Want to use an X2 in my next system. But only whenthe prices come
> DOWN. I know it has two cpus. But i onyl want to pay for oneof them :)
>

> Thanks for any feedback.

I just bought a 4400+ and love it. It was $628, vs > $1000 for the 4800+.
Now I need to try some overclocking.